Home owners need an HOA to help keep their community clean organized, and kept up for a multiple number of reasons, not least of which is home value.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
Management companies provide the necessary oversight of the particular community for the HOA members and for all owners of property in that community.In turn the property management companies contracts with service companies in order to provide the required repairs or upkeep that is found during the managements inspections of the property.
The following are 5 keys to managing a condominium community repaint project.
1. Communication. It is critical that the Board and/or the Management company communicate openly and freely about the details of the project. This would include general overview, the expected time frame to complete, approximate start date, and the sequencing of the work.
2. Timely Notice. Get the communication out to all residents in a timely manner.
3. 48 Work Notice: Prior to work done on any building, residents of that building will receive a 48 notice of work.. This is very important when managing a project.
4. Phone calls or Feedback from Owners/ Residents. It is important to provide timely communication to owners when they contact you regarding the project. If you are able to return the phone call or email within one day, you will be able to reduce complaints.
5. Supervision and Quality Control - the painting company should have the supervision and quality control methods to properly perform the work in a professional manner.
Austin, TX - Lakeway, TX - Round Rock, TX - Georgetown, TX- West Lake Hills, TX - Dripping Springs, TX - Kyle, TX - Buda, TX - Lago Vista, TX - Pflugerville, TX - Leander, TX - Cedar Park, TX
Austin Commercial Painting Company